LessonMate stores a 'cookie' in your browser so we know if you're signed in or not, and which account you're signed in to. Sometimes these cookies need to be reset to resolve issues with signing in to your account.
Follow these steps to remove the LessonMate browser cookie:
- In Chrome browser, open a new tab and paste: chrome://settings/
- In the 'Privacy and Security' panel, click 'Content Settings'
- (Click 'Advanced' at the bottom if you don't see the 'Privacy and Security' panel)
- Click 'Cookies', then click 'See all cookies and site data'
- In the search bar, top-right, type 'lessonmate'
- The results will show all cookies stored by LessonMate.
- Click the trash can icon next to the 'app.lessomate.org' entry to remove it.
You should now be able to sign in to LessonMate as normal.
If you continue to have issues signing in, please contact us.