A big feature in LessonMate is the teacher library. It gives you the ability to store a bunch of content to use again and again in lessons.
Let's see how you can quickly do this.
- Start a New Lesson for any student
- Now record your videos and/or upload files (PDFs, images, audio)
- Be sure to name them so they're easy to find in your library
- When all uploads are complete refresh the page
- At this point, the files are now in your library
- Now hit Remove on each upload to remove them from the lesson
- Go to your Library and your uploads will be available there! 🙌
You can do this process for as many videos & files as you like. They will all be added to your library. If you have any questions, please let us know!