If your recorded video has no audio/sound it could be caused by a number of issues.
Try these tips to get sound back in your videos.
- Check the volume - make sure the device's volume isn't set to zero
- Check the Ring/Silent switch - make sure it's not set to Silent
- Check the case - some phone cases can cover or obscure the microphone
- Disable Bluetooth - connected Bluetooth devices may cause silent recordings
- Update your OS to the latest version - this can fix odd software glitches
- Restart your device - this can also fix glitches
Some ways to check your microphone is recording properly:
- Record some audio in the Voice Memo app to make sure the audio works
- Record a video in the Camera app to ensure the video has sound
If you still have issues with silent video recordings after trying all these tips please get in touch!